Change Step Aged Veterans
Change Step Aged Veterans is dedicated to serving the needs of former Armed Forces personnel aged 65 or over, and their families, in Cardiff, Conwy and Denbighshire.
We help older veterans live an active and fulfilling life by providing information and one-on-one support. We offer events and activities, telephone and community befriending, digital inclusion training, and much more.
Our free guide for older veterans
Perhaps you would like more help to navigate veterans services, or you have concerns about a relative or someone you care for who is an older veteran? Our guide provides vital information about and links to organisations that can provide easy access to the support older veterans need.
Just click here to download your free guide now, and to see how other veterans have made the most of the help on offer.
What else can Change Step Aged Veterans offer?
- a contact point for veterans, their families and carers, with help to access other services
- practical, veteran-to-veteran mentoring designed to enable people to live more fulfilling lives as part of their communities
- authoritative, clear self-help and guidance materials
- help to tackle isolation and loneliness
- telephone and community befriending
- support with digital equipment, like phones, tablets and laptops, to help older veterans stay in touch
Delivered in partnership with Age Connects North Wales Central, and funded by the Royal British Legion through the Aged Veterans Fund, Change Step Aged Veterans will help to improve the support on offer to older veterans in our communities.
Download a copy of our leaflet here.
Supported by the Royal British Legion Aged Veterans Fund, funded by the Chancellor using LIBOR funds