Change Step volunteers play a key role in our efforts to engage with and support veterans and their families, and also help us to increase understanding of the needs of veterans and their families in the wider community.
We have a growing number of committed volunteers, who give their valuable personal time to support the work of Change Step.
Benefits of Volunteering
Being a volunteer offers the chance to learn new skills and develop confidence by working alongside other volunteers, paid staff and the veterans and families who use Change Step.
- Personal development
- Gain new skills and experience
- Improve employment prospects
- Utilise existing skills
- Meet new people
- Increase confidence
- Access training
- Improved emotional wellbeing
Current opportunities include:
Please click on the links below for more information
- Volunteer minibus driver (various locations)
- Volunteer gardening assistant (various locations)
- Volunteer fundraising assistant (based Llandudno)
- Volunteer drop in assistant (based Llandudno)
- Volunteer domestic assistant (based Colwyn Bay)
- Volunteer community fundraising supervisor (various locations)
For further details please contact our volunteer coordinator Victoria Coling
email@example.com │ 01492 523 045